Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh Yeah! We gots a blog!

Here are some random picture from January to March. I have to keep up with my tradition of NOT blogging Christmas. Those memories will have to live only in the children's minds and the tons of pictures that we took :)

100 days of school! I am loving these glasses he made. The placement of the feathers is genius! And the three orange balls on one side just scream JOE. I have no idea what that is on his arm.

Clara is trying her hardest to give up the nap. But some days she just can't make it.

Both Ruby and Joe were all done napping by the age of 2 so she is just keeping up with tradition.

Ruby's school music concert. I guess she didn't want her picture taken.


So we took one from the back when she wasn't looking.

Dr. Seuss Day in Kindergarten! Can you see Joe and Clara in the sea of children all dressed in their jammies.

Clara loves her babies! She mothers everything and everybody.

1 comment:

Mamacita said...

Welcome back we missed you. Such cute pictures! My favorite is the two girls walking hand in hand. Joe's a hoot! Does Clara sleep in a bed at night? Or does she just crash when she's done?