Saturday, March 20, 2010

Daddy Camping

Matt took the kids camping over Spring Break. His friend Todd and his little girl Lucy went too. They all had so much fun that the kids (especially Clara) keep asking to go again just about every weekend. Matt takes the kids by himself camping all the time but this time it was extra special with Todd and Lucy (who my kids are convinced is their cousin, why not :)

Here are the pictures that came back..... I believe this is the last time you see the children with shoes on.


They play in the water...


...and the sand.

They climb the trees...


...and swing from them.

They do a little hiking...

...and a little resting.


Most of all they had "lots and lots and lots and lots of fun!"

4 comments:

Casey said...

What great memories he's making with the kids!! Looks like they had a blast! Why is everything more fun barefoot if you're a kid???

Shauna said...

A whole weekend to yourself??! What do you do? I wouldn't even know where to start if I had a weekend to myself. I have to say I am a bit jealous!

Mamacita said...

Looks like a great time! Your kids are so much fun. Wonder where they get that?

Maddy said...

How come he takes them by himself? You just not into camping? Huh huh huh? Either way, my kids would be JEALOUS!