Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

Joe - Vampire Bat (not a vampire, not a bat but a vampire bat) Ruby - Princess (not any particular princess just a regular everyday one) Clara - Fairy (Rainbow Flower fairy according to Ruby)

We either have a very small fairy or they have a very large pumpkin.
All right boys fingers out of the noses! I would say look what Joe taught Jagger but I know both of their dads really well and I know better who the teachers were.
Pics of the pumpkin taken two days after Halloween. Joe's is the one eyed guy and Ruby's is the heart and Clara's is uncarved, she likes it that way.

4 comments:

Mamacita said...

I love how creative your kids are and so cute too!

Casey said...

Cecily your kids are so super cute!! Love their costumes and your Cecily-ish explanations! You're so funny!

Rogers said...

Love the costumes! (:

Maddy said...

Joe is SO hilarious. You can see his personality in the pictures.