Thursday, July 30, 2009

First Day of School 2009

"Get a shot of my new backpack Mom." I had to tell him who was on it he had no idea who Super Mario Brothers was he just liked the look of it.


"Ok, now I will turn around for a front shot." This is Ruby's nervous face.
That would be one Third Grader and one Kindergartner (and a tall daddy) on their way to school.
I have to include this picture of Joe walking in with his teacher and class. If you can't see him he is between the little girl in the red shirt and the girl with the pink backpack and yes he has his finger up his nose. His teacher is going to just LOVE him!

They both had a great first day! This would be the first year since preschool that Ruby didn't cry and throw a fit. She must be maturing. Joe did great, but asks me every morning with mixed feelings if it is a school day. Ruby is super helpful with getting Joe to and from his class. I think they are going to have a great year.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love the pictures! My favorite memory of the first day of school and what you also can't see in the picture is Joe and Brady walking in together holding hands. They were both so brave! I just love those two little guys!