The morning of Ruby's baptism she got a few special things. Matt picked out her scriptures and case all by him self. He even got her a little primary song book. Too cute.
We are blessed to have Ruby in our family. She is the Bestest Big Sister!
The morning of Ruby's baptism she got a few special things. Matt picked out her scriptures and case all by him self. He even got her a little primary song book. Too cute.
1 comment:
i just saw your comment about the polly's. I would LOVE to take them off your hands :) I would gladly pay u for them! Lexi is soooo into them right now, it keeps her busy for HOURS... and we all know when you find an activity that keeps them busy you have to jump on it! Thx, just give me a call I'm pretty much home all the time! thx, again!
Post a Comment