Joe had to have a tooth pulled on Monday. Here he is being comforted by Hammie like only a pet Hammie could.In all he had to have four small cavities filled then all eight molars sealed and then they were going to try and fix his bottom right eye tooth but it had gotten a lot worse so they just pulled it. Poor guy, I hope his permanent teeth are stronger then his baby teeth. Some of his baby teeth just never fully developed that's why he had to have all that done. Ruby has had absolutely nothing wrong with her teeth so this was a first for us. He was a great little patient but Joe really does not like to be messed with (unless you are having fun and giving him a "rough time") He is quite sensitive to textures and things (he makes me cut out all his tags in his clothes and when we were getting new church shoes last week after every pair I tried on him he said "they give me the nervous") So I was very glad they gave him a sedative. He didn't like the feeling of his mouth when he woke up and it was all still asleep. But by that afternoon he was all back to normal. They put his tooth in a little treasure chest and he put it under his pillow for the Tooth Fairy. The tall skinny Tooth Fairy put a gold dollar piece in it and needless to say Joe took it to show and tell at school the very next day.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Joe's First Lost Tooth
Posted by
Cecily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations Joe! Glad to hear that's over. Such a cute patient and Hammie the nurse too.
Awesome Joe. I have to say I hate having icky teeth and I hate the dentist so High 5's to you bud.
Oh poor Joe :( That picture is so sad.
Poor guy...he looks so sad! But I'm sure it didn't take him long to bounce back.
Post a Comment