
Kitten or Lizard? Right after Clara was born she turned her head towards Matt and promptly stuck her tongue out. She kept doing it and doing it. She loved her tongue! It was out and moving about the whole time she was at the hospital. Matt said she was like a lizard. My Mom quickly corrected him and said she was like a kitten. A sweet baby kitten. Clara continued her love of her tongue though most of her first year. It was just apart of how she laughed, smiled, babbled and cried. She still will do a little tongue action now and then and it makes us laugh so hard.
Clara has now discovered her love of the garden. She eats out of it everyday. Here she is picking a sugar snap pea and taking a big bite witch requires her to squint one eye.


She also likes to just walk up to the broccoli and take a big bite. No picking required. Matt said the other day she was like a rodent but I quickly corrected him and said she is like a rabbit. A sweet little bunny rabbit.
Joe is watching her like a hawk so she doesn't pick his lovely flowers.
But she does anyway.


She is still so sweet.
10 comments:
I love it! Awesome garden, btw.
She is sooo adorable, definitely rabbit. Beautiful garden too! I could only wish Sage could go outside for a healthy snack.
Love the backyard. I am so jealous and miss my garden in Utah. Something I have yet to make grow here, I gave up.
I love the innocence of a sweet little child.
Could she be any cuter?
Those pictures of Clara are DARLING! She is such a pretty little girl.
Love the new look of the blog! Hello, those pictures are amazing! Clara looks so innocent and sweet.
She is a garden sprite!!!! Just wait til your strawberries come in. You may not get any.
I love it! Clare is so cute! Sammi is so envious of your lovely garden. She is still talking about it and is now telling me that Brother Olpin needs to help us get our garden going. How about it? And yes.... we still have the broccoli in our fridge. I don't have the heart to throw it away, that was the highlite of her weekend.
She is like a sweet little kitten ;) She is such a doll, with her angelic blue eyes!
What a beautiful garden you have! That makes me so excited to have one. I'll have to pick your brain sometime.
I am very jealous of your garden!! That's awesome that the kids get involved with it.
Post a Comment