Monday, February 2, 2009

January Planting AND Randomness

OK, so this planting only happened on January 31st and then more will be done in February but still. Matt did most of the planting but as always is the bestest Dad and let Ruby and Joe have a part to garden and pick out what they wanted in it.
Ruby watering HER plants.


Ruby instructing Joe on how to water HIS plants. That went something like "Joe don't water your plants to close that could hurt them!!!!!"

Clara with dirt around her mouth. This is pretty much how she looks most of the time.


Sliding with cousin Jagger.
Ruby and Joe playing this wild "lets hit our swings together as hard as we can" game. Crazies!
Good to see this craziness come out in Jagger. Please note that the inside of the window is clean, most of the dirtiness is on the outside. It was Joe's job to clean these windows. He does a great job of the inside with about 5 to 8 squirts of Windex per small window pane. He gets distracted by the time he gets outside.

Ruby's class did a science experiment for the Science Fair at school. Ruby did the title "Colored Plate Mystery" It was voted on by her class and hers won. She was way excited!

6 comments:

Larson's said...

I am impressed. I love the garden! It looks like so much fun. And Congrats to Ruby! Way to go on the science fair.

Rogers said...

You guys are so good, love the garden. Wow Ruby is getting so big.

Mamacita said...

Wow! You guys have really been busy! Great job on the science fair Ruby. Can't wait to see the garden grow.

Burwell's Bits said...

Does this mean it is time to plant. I need to figure out the AZ spring time thing. Congrats to Ruby and can Joe come do my windows?????

Casey said...

Colored Plate Mystery...I don't get it. Am I missing something? I bet the kids love the garden!!

Brenda Janda said...

Great job Ruby. Planting? I tell you, you are all amazing.