Monday, January 12, 2009

Hammie

Joe got a hamster from Santa!




So far so good!

4 comments:

Rogers said...

Congrats to Joe getting to take care of a hamster. Ashley got one for Christmas and we could hear him at night running on the wheel. We kept moving the cage closer and closer to Ashleys room. He was fun though. Jeff Larson bought the hamster a exercise ball. You put the hamster inside it and he would run around the house in it. Kids LOVED that! Good luck!

Maddy said...

I look forward to Joe/Hammie hilarity!

Brenda Janda said...

They are just to cute. Day of Gratitute pics are awesome. I can't believe how the kids grow so fast.

Lil Diddle and Me said...

Cute hammie! So, sorry i never returned your call last week Gareth did tell me. Im bad at that! I think we are going to your mothers house this weekend so maybe we could chat about this blogging thing!