Hey everyone we (well maybe mostly just me) missed you all. Did ya miss us? We didn't have Internet access at home for about three weeks. At first I thought this would be a good thing, maybe I could get a few things done around the house :) But in reality my house was messier then ever! I am not sure how to explain that. So here's a little recap of a few things that have been going on....
Went camping. These are a few pics of Potato Lake. Is that not the biggest lake you have ever seen? You can't even see Matt, Ruby and Joe on the other side!
We learned not to leave Joe alone with a Spider Man stamp. This picture does not do his work justice. He had stamped under his eyes and on his eyelids, also in the ears and on the earlobes and all up and down the legs, arms, hands, feet, lips, his tongue and belly. I don't know why he looks so forlorn in this picture. I just asked him to sit so I could take a picture before his bath. I wonder what he thought I was going to do with the picture?
Miss Clara has two little bottom teeth.
We also went to see "Walking with Dinosaurs" with Joe's preschool class. I took Ruby out of school so she could come too. It was really cool. Here's part of the stage my kids thought was scary.
You weren't supposed to take "flash photography" during the show but at the end the Paleontologist came out with one of the smaller dinos to take a bow and I snapped one then. All the dinos were life size. Ruby got scared several times and had to turn around in her seat. Joe had his hands over his ears the entire show. Both said they loved it!
With friends after the show.
Ruby received the "Principal Award" at school. She is doing so awesome in school! I forgot the camera when we went to the assembly but no worries because she wouldn't even go up and get her certificate from her teacher. But I took this picture at home. She is such a good sport about it all, isn't she :)
10 comments:
Wow! Looks like you guys had lots of fun these past few weeks. Ruby looks reeeeaaaallllyyyy happy about that award - how funny!
See you guys Saturday!
I didn't even realize that you were technologically challenged for a little while. I just figured you weren't commenting on my blog because I made it rain on our last camping trip. Sorry I did that! :)
Also...we still have time to squeeze in one more camping trip before it gets too cold up north!
Ok, first of all I missed you sooooo much, glad to have ya back... ok that pic of Jow is priceless. Ya gotta love the things kids do ( so creative :) ) The pic of Clara can you say model??? Her eyes are so beautiful!!! and yes Jodi Ruby does look rrrreeeeaaalllyyyy happy to get the award, but WAY TO GO RUBY!!!!!!
Hey welcome back to the land of the living :) Your kids crack me up!! So funny and so cute.
Your kiddos are too cute. Joe's just upset because you were making him wash off his artwork! Ruby, could you be a little more excited? It's the principal award afterall. Clara is a doll. Looks like the camping trip was fun, did you catch a big one in that lake? Glad you're back! Missed you!
Ah dang...I was going to say what Mamacita said--he didn't want to wash off the stamps--how funny is that? Thank goodness those washed off, what if they were permanent??
Yes, Ruby...you need to smile more, it won't crack your face--LOL!
By the way, where's Potato Lake? Looks fun!
Do you think they rent houseboats on Potato Lake? Can Clara be any more stinking cute? I don't think so.
Casey is too funny! I missed you and I'm glad you're back! I would die without the internet...especially for three weeks! How did you ever get through that?! I really think we should be extra careful about Brady and Joe ever being alone together for any length of time. Those two could do some SERIOUS damage!
Ha ha! Ruby makes me laugh. I love tht GINORMOUS lake. It's almost intimidating ;D Ahh, Joe! Love the stamps and of course we love Clara. She's such a cutie!
The lake looks like a lot of fun. your kids are adorable. Congratulations to Ruby Yeah! She is such a cute girl!
Joe always made me laugh in Sunbeam class, I sure do miss him! Love his personality! Miss you guys! Clara is cute as ever with her two front teeth.
I heard the show was amazing, glad you had the chance to go.
Post a Comment