Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Troy Bolten Wanna-be

A super good friend of mine let us barrow the movies High School Musical and High School Musical 2 after hearing that Ruby had never seen them (Thanks Ann). Ruby loves to watch musicals! One of her favorite movies when she was four years old was The King and I (the old one) she asked for it for Christmas that year. So she naturally loved these movies too. However they have also been thoroughly enjoyed by Joe. He asks to watch them about 10 times more then Ruby. So here is a clip of him showing off his moves. This is only the 2nd time he saw it and he is pretty much trying to copy every dance move. I am also loving his Troy Bolten no tee-shirt look. (and yes this is what my house looks like most of the time)

7 comments:

Maddy said...

Joe is making me laugh so hard! He is so cute. And I love a messy house. Then I don't feel bad making myself at home. :D Besides -- that's not even a mess. That's a few toys.

Burwell's Bits said...

Love it...I have not seen the movies either but Joe rocks. As for the house can we enter our children in the Olympic Room Demolition Events. Gold medalist Riley can destroy our clean living room in 10 second flat. Why does it take so much longer to clean up?

Mamacita said...

Can you say next ward talent show? The next Troy Bolten live and in person! As for the house, thanks! Again, it confirms what an amazing mom you are!

Jodi said...

Joe CRACKS me up! He is such a rock star!

Oh, and whose house doesn't look like that most of the time?

Janel said...

LOL how cute!! Cade hates it when I remind him that he wanted to be a backstreet boy when he was that age. :D

Cheryl said...

Oh, I loved musicals growing up! Oklahoma, South Pacific, Unsinkable Molly Brown (I HAD to buy that one a couple of months ago), 7 Brides for 7 Brothers, etc. LOVED them! Smart kids.

See you Saturday! :D

Amy F. said...

I guess I haven't checked your blog in a while. I'm just seeing this video now? I'm dying, it is so funny and cute!