Friday, August 15, 2008

A Riddle...

Q: What weighs 16 pounds 9 ounces, is toothless and also walks?


A:


Clara likes to haul a baby doll or stuffed animal around the house and she really loves it when her Dad comes home. She turned 10 months on the 10th and I guess she's not pretending anymore. She is such a fun baby. She is always so happy and easy going and oh so sweet! She gets into everything. Here she is in her favorite drawer the one with make-up and nail polish and all sorts of good stuff for a baby to play with.

Her second favorite is the cupboard in the kitchen with the plastic kid dishes and the tupperware. That is a fun mess to clean up at least 20 times a day.

She also loves to play in her garden. She goes in and out the little gate and then sits on her bench inside. She has a book in her hand that she started to "read" after I toke the picture.

Ruby and Joe just love her to pieces. Clara can hold her own around them pretty good. If she even makes a little noise they give her whatever she wants. And she knows she's got them wrapped around her finger. But that's alright because.... she's the baby!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Ahhhh! What a good daddy to stop watching the Olympics long enough to pay attention to Clara! I'm so amazed that she can walk already--Brian, the little guy I babysit just turned 1 & takes about 2-3 steps & that's it. Livvie got into Jodi's & my tupperware cupboards too. What a mess! I finally put rubber bands around the 2 handles of the one cupboard so she couldn't open it. (She's too smart now, she just takes them off, but doesn't play in the tupperware anymore, so it's ok.)

Mamacita said...

She's soooo cute! I don't doubt she can hold her own. Too bad she decided to walk so early since she is the baby. I love when kids have tupperware cupboards. We always leave one without a lock. Better that than pots and pans!

Jodi said...

Dangit! She is too little to be walking! Tell her to stop it! All this growing up that's going on is just too much for me.

She is such a cutie. No wonder she's got everyone wrapped around her finger.

Jodi said...

Hey Cecily! I gave you an award on my blog...come and get it! :0)

Rogers said...

It was fun to look at your blog! your kids are adorable! Its fun to look at everyones blog. Hope everyone continues to do well!

Maddy said...

What is it with the 3rd kid? They're tiny but so much trouble. She is so cute!

Dave, Bonnie, and Taten said...

Clara is such a little darling. She is so tiny but such a independent little girl.