Yikes! I was a little caught off guard when we got the letter in the mail saying that Joe's preschool was starting before Ruby goes back to school next week! However, this is the same preschool he went to last year and Ruby went there also, so it really wasn't that big of a deal. Joe was ready and really happy to see his teachers and friends.
I'll nicely wait by the car for mom to unload everybody and take a picture.
Oh man, I got to put this very important "thing" I just pick up off the sidewalk in my pocket. You never know when you may need a very important "thing" especially at school.
Alright Mom lets get going and get inside.
I think I see some friends I know from last year (which was all of 6 weeks ago)
I'm good mom, you can go now.
9 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe preschool has started already. That was QUICK!
What a cutie Joe is. I love the part where he was picking up something very important. That TOTALLY is like my girls.
Hope he had a great first day! See you tomorrow. :0)
School already?! He is so cute! And I love how Ruby looks like a little Mother Hen wathching to make sure he is okay. CUTE!!
What was so important? Love the pics and the commentary. Have a great school year Joe!
Imagine my horror to call Jodi today (I'm in Logan) & when I asked her where she was, she said she was at the store buying SCHOOL CLOTHES FOR MADDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh! It's hitting me hard, just like I was the Mommy.
CECILY!!! Oh my gosh! I saw your comment on Ann's blog, so I came to your blog to be sure it was the same Cecily I knew in the Cooper Ward. How are you? You kids are so adorable. Where are you living now? We are in Arkansas, town of Wal Mart. Send me an email sometime hearndiana@gmail.com. I've got a blog as well, but it's private. If your interested though, I can add your email to it. Good to run into your blog. It's so fun to catch up with people from what feels like ages ago.
How fun! What a cool preschool. It makes me excited for when mine go. He is so cute and getting so grown up!
What a cutie pie! And getting so big!! I can't believe school is already starting. Is Ruby going to Humphry? If she is we should totally carpool! Brody is in the afternoon kindersteps.
He is cute! And he looks so happy.
Any word on CTA for Ruby?
Mamacita - Bottle caps. Both Joe and Ruby consider these tresures.
Post a Comment