Well we have been sick this last week. Why? This year has been the worst for our family with all the little (and big) sickness we have gotten. We are in general a pretty healthy family. I hardly ever take my kids to the doctor and I had not gone to the doctor myself in 8 years! The kids have been more times then I could count on my two hands and I have been twice this year so far. Crazy! I seriously Googled "household mold that can make you sick". Our house is over 25 years old you never know. But I did all the little tests that they give you to do to tell if you have mold in your house and I don't think we passed or should I say failed. I was really bummed on Saturday because I missed our Stake Women's Conference and the special speaker was Sister Chieko Okazaki and I'm sure they had a yummy lunch and dessert and all that stuff. Joe also missed another Soccer game but I don't think he was bummed. He likes the practices better then the games. Of course I would love to post a picture of him at his practice last night but I will need to move on to the What?! On Sunday I was resting in the bedroom when Joe came down with a sad little look on his face. I asked him what was wrong and he started talking about playing with the fire and dad not happy and something else I couldn't understand. I had no idea what he was talking about so I just gave him a little hug and he left. I later found out what had happened. On our computer we have a USB port thingy and the cord that goes to the camera to upload the pictures are both sitting next to the computer already hooked up. Joe had taken the end of the camera cord and shoved it into the USB port. This then began to smoke and sparks started to fly. Matt quickly unplugged them but they were already melted together and ruined. So no pictures until I can go get a new cord. On a more positive note... Matt rented the movie "Alvin and the Chipmunks" for the kids to watch when they were sick. They loved it! It is a movie totally for kids. They laughed and laughed. And then they talked about it the whole next day. Too funny. Joe is still talking about it, maybe because he can relate so closely to Alvin :)
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cecily my kids loved that movie too. They sing the songs non-stop. Dad's not so fond of Abby singing the "don't you wish your girlfriend..." song that one of them sings in the shower? Anyway,I'm sorry to hear you have been sick and hope you are on the mend....As for Joe, you've got to love his honesty! Feel better!
Oh, bummer that you were sick - that stinks! It also makes it really hard to take care of kids. Joe's so funny. I guess he does have a bit of Goff in him, doesn't he? Hope everybody feels better. Let me know if you need anything... :)
Hey Cecily!! I am blog stalking and saw you on Maddy's blog. Your little Clara girlie is soo cute! And so are Ruby and Joe! I can't believe how big they are getting! Hoep you get feeling better soon!!!
Post a Comment