Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Joe's Soccer

This is Joe at his soccer game on Saturday. He is sitting on our blanket which is where he would prefer to stay the whole game.
Here is Matt encouraging Joe to kick off. He did eventually.
Here Joe is coming off the field. Click on the picture to enlarge to see his "not so thrilled" face. Now compare it to the next picture of him.

This is Joe at Soccer practice.
For Joe there is a huge difference between soccer practice and soccer games. He loves to go to practice and do all the soccer moves and play against his teammates. However, he only likes to go to the games because their is a treat/snack afterwards. Being that he is only four years old this is all fine and dandy with us.

Clara trying to crawl and Joe trying to stop her from getting the ball.

Ruby and her new hair cut. Cuteness! I have been wanting to cut her hair for a long time now and we finally did. I was totally ready for an argument from her but she was all for it. She loves it as much as I do. (miracles do happen)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Joe is so funny! I love the sourpuss face he is making at the game vs. the very happy face he is making at the practice. Ruby's hair is really cute, too. What is it with these girls wanting to grow up and have big girl hair? Madison was after me for three months before I would give in and give her "big girl hair".

In answer to your comment on my blog: I've heard of the "Sizzle" nickname you were given as a child. I'm feeling a little better about things, since I can see how great you turned out. Maybe my kids have a chance after all. :)