Ruby turned eight on June 20th! That happened to be a Saturday and it happened to be the Saturday that Matt and me got home from a week at Girls Camp. So before we left she planned out her own party, she choose a beach theme. She wanted to have it on her birthday in the evening and was determined to eat cake at 6:06pm which is when she was born.
First they decorated bags to hold all of the fun stuff Ruby picked out for them.
Then they went outside to climb our tree.
And do some swinging.
Ruby planned out and decorated her own cake. We ate it at 6:06pm.
After cake they went outside again to be wild.
And to do the pinata that Ruby made with Matt and Joe and I think Clara might of "helped" a little. It is a sea shell. And of course Ruby wanted to do some sort of art project. She wanted to make necklaces with beads and shells.
I think Ruby is an awesome party planner!
5 comments:
She really is a great party planner! Abby had so much fun! Thanks for inviting her. I think it's adorable that she insisted she eat cake at 6:06. Happy Birthday Ruby! Looking forward to your baptism. :)
Looks like an awesome 8th b-day party! I am going to insist on eating cake on my birthday at the exact time I was born...8:20 am! What a great way to start the day...dessert for breakfast! :)
Happy b-day Ruby! We can't wait for your baptism!
What a fun party!! I never realized that Ruby and my niece Felicity have the exact same b-day! She also turned 8 on the 20th and we were lucky enough to be able to attend her baptism one week later.
How cute that she wanted cake at 6:06! At least it was in the evening and not the middle of the night.
Ruby is the best party planner. My girls had a blast! Brooklyn still has her beautiful necklace she made and wears it all the time. I cannot believe the talen Ms. Ruby has, what an artist!
Post a Comment