Ruby was sick the last week of school but forced herself to go the last two days. One of those days was the day they could dress up like a character from a book. She dressed up as Mary from Little House on the Prairie. She said she had to be Mary and not Laura because Mary always wore blue and Laura always wore red.
Joe and his Preschool teacher Mrs. Sheila.
This is a video of Joe's last day of school performance. They are singing a song about gardening. He keeps pulling up his pants up because that morning he said they were too tight so I loosened them. He also yawns alot, which is what he does when he is nervous. I wish I could of gotten more of the other kids in the picture because he is actually doing most of the actions right this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment