Oh, my goodness! I won't even start to try to put into words how fast this year has gone! Clara is the most sweetest baby! We love her way so too much! Here is some pictures of our Clara Beara.
Baby Clara's home!
Sweetness.
Double Sweetness.
Christmas was fun with a little baby. Both Ruby and Joe were mobile at their first Christmas.
This is about as chubby as she got. I think she has been the littlest of all the kids.
Sisters. How much fun is it to have a sister!
Happy Girl!
She doesn't mind being posed.
Eating at Grandma's
For Clara's birthday my mom and dad got her a Build a Bear because she loves stuffed animals and dolls. I think she was a little over whelmed at the whole process.She does love her bear now and pushes it around in her stroller she got for her birthday. Though in this pic she has her doll.
It's fun to mess in the cake!
Ruby and Joe filled up her play garden with balloons and Clara got inside. She loved it!
And here's some video from her rockin party.
So I wasn't able to put into words how blown away I am that she is one years old. However I think the amount of pictures and length of this post may show some of my amazement.
8 comments:
I don't even believe she's one! She is too to o tiny and so so cute!
Happy Birthday Clara!
Happy Birthday Clara!
I can't believe how fast it's gone, either. I cannot believe that she is one already - WOW! She's such a pretty little girl. :0)
Happy Birthday Baby Clara! Sage enjoyed watching the videos. "I WANT CLARA!" she screamed.
honestly I think she is the sweetest little girl EVER! You better watch out for all the boys that will be knocking on your door. Tell Matt to start practicing his Interrogations now!!!!
So so cute! All your kids are so cute! I can't believe it's been a year, will it go by that fast with Beau?
Happy Birthday to Clara! Absolutly adorable! She is so tiny. Time does fly.
She is such a sweet baby. I was watching her napping on you Sunday and wished I had a camara, it was so precious.
Yeah Clara! Happy late Birthday to you! That year really did go so fast. Looks like she had a pretty fun B-day bash!!
Post a Comment