On the Fourth of July we went swimming! Because really what else are you going to do when it's so dang hot! We went to my parents and my brother Gareth and his girlfriend Kylie (who's name I know I just didn't spell right. Sorry. If your reading this leave me a comment on how you spell it.) And of course their little man Jagger, who is only five weeks younger than Clara. We hadn't seen them for awhile so it was fun to see how much the babies have grown.
Ruby, Gareth, Jagger, Joe and don't let me leave out Petunia (aka Tuna) the lifeguard dog.
The babies liked crawling around on the big step.
Daddy and Baby. So Cute!
It was Gareth's birthday on June 30th so my mom made a cake and we sang to him. Also, just take a look at this picture "one of these things is not like the others one of these things just isn't the same". That or Matt is just trying to not be in the picture on purpose and it has nothing to do with the fact that he is so much taller than anyone in my family. Sheech!
Clara and Jagger. I think Clara might be teething :)
Granpa and Granma bought some poppers/crackers for the kids. They used them all up in about 4.2 minutes and made a wonderfully colorful mess. On the drive home Joe and Clara both feel asleep so just Matt and Ruby went and watched fireworks. They had some good fun and played lots of games of "20 questions" until the fireworks started.
5 comments:
Happy Fourth! I haven't even met Jagger yet, just saw a picture when he was teeny. He is so cute! I love the picture of Jagger and Clara (eating her foot). So funny!
P.S. Wanna go out to lunch on Thurs. or Fri.?
Looks like you had a GREAT time & it's always fun to be with cousins, especially in the pool! I can't believe how hot it is. The kids are so cute. See you Saturday!
Sounds like a good 4th of July to me! I on the other hand spent most of the day at the emergency vet - LONG story.
I love the name Jaggar. I can't get over how cute Clara is and how much she looks like Joe!
How fun! Your kids are so cute! Oh, and I keep forgetting to tell you I love your haircut! You look so pretty!!
(And that dog -the pug - is so funny/cute lookin'!)
Post a Comment