Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Picture Tagged

I have been tagged. I am supposed to answer these questions then Google the answer and then post a picture from Google. Now this is the Ruby, Joe, Clara Show and not the Cecily Show so I could excuse myself from this, right? However I guess that maybe my kids will like to read about this in 20 years. Maybe.

Age on my next birthday: This is what I will be turning in two weeks.





Place I want to visit: Those would be too numerous to list so this is a place I will be visiting in three weeks for an Olpin Family Reunion. I chose this picture because I am 99.9% sure I will either see this bird or be told about this bird while I am there.


My favorite thing: Besides my family (who are my favorite people) this is a hard one to answer. I don't like to play favorites even with objects. I have truly been looking around my house for the last 30 minutes trying to think of something. My mom gave me her old iPod and it is so much fun to run to music now. The last song I herd this morning was "Fat Bottom Girls" by Queen. Please note that I have not changed any of the songs she had on it.




My favorite place: Besides my own home I love to go to my mom's house. I don't know why we always refer to it as her house because my Dad lives there too.


My favorite food: It's a tie.




My favorite color:




City I live in: If you live here and this doesn't look familiar then shame on you :)



Name of past/present pet: It's actually "Mr. Sally" because it is a boy cat but Ruby didn't care about that fact when she was three years old at the time we got him/her.


Nickname I've had: Minus the Omaha. My Uncles gave me this one when I was little. And also this is not a good word to Google (just think about it or on second thought don't!)


College Major: I don't have one but when I started college this is what was on my application (the nurse part not the smurf part) But this picture fits because I am just pretending anyway.



First Job: Besides babysitting and working for my mom picking up cigarette butts (you will have to ask me about that later) I worked at a place like this but not as cute looking on the outside. I only worked there for about two months.



Goal for next year: This is my goal always. Especially to my Husband and Children. I truly feel this is what life is all about.


OK this tag was a little time consuming so I feel a little guilty. Just a little. I tag...

Sarah because I love your laugh (I would tag Ann too but she hasn't updated her blog in what seems like a year so I wouldn't want to overwhelm her)

Heather because you are like one of the bestest moms I know and I really want to be like you someday.

Shauna because you so so so nicely went and got me summer movie tickets and then delivered them to my door.

HAVE FUN!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Yay! That was fun (and so funny!)

Aren't iPod's great? I love mine, too. If I tried to put all my songs on CD's and take them with me, I'd have to haul a trailer behind my car. So, there, I have determined that my iPod gives me better gas mileage.

We'll have to celebrate your birthday at our next scrapbook thing. Happy day to you!

Casey said...

Shame on me because I live here and have NO IDEA what that picture is of!! Where is that?

Cecily said...

Hey Casey, I hope you know I was kidding. That is a picture of downtown Chandler at Christmas time. That is a huge christmas tree made all of tumbleweeds. Chandler as been putting it up for over 50 years. You can go see it and Santa too this Christmas.

Cheryl said...

Cecily, I'm glad you finally did the tag. It was cool reading more about what you're all about. One thing you left out is that you had another nickname--remember "Giggles?" No matter what was going on, whenever I saw you, you laughed & giggled. You still do--so positive & happy.

Mamacita said...

Wow Cecily, I've learned so much from you in this tag. The sizzle nickname is a classic. I think we have a lot to cover on the next camping trip with the first job, cigarette butts and nickname.
PS.. I admire your laidback style of parenting and I want to be like you when I grow up!!