Monday, May 5, 2008

It's All Good

What does this look like to you?
Does this picture help?
Yep, that would be Clara with a thumb tack stuck in her bottom. We were playing with Joe in his room when I noticed it. At first I thought it just went though the pants but no it went though a few layers of diaper too. It didn't bug her any however when Joe saw it he quickly took it out and looked at me a little disappointed as if to say "why are you taking a picture and not helping the baby". It's a good thing Joe is around to help out his little sister when she needs it, not to mention that he would be the one who put the tack on his bedroom floor :)

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh, thank goodness. For a minute there, I thought you were playing "pin the tail on the baby".
:)

Maddy said...

OH my gosh! that is so funny. I thought Joe had turned a baby doll into a voo doo doll for a minute! Poor Clara

Chelsea said...

That is hilarious!! I am so glad you grabbed the camera first. That is always a must here too! I think sometimes it looks to my kids that I am condoning (or however you spell that) when they are doing something bad that would make a great photo-op!

Dave, Bonnie, and Taten said...

I am so glad you started blogging. Its things like this that make it worth it. As a blogger you have to document everything with a picture even if you don't post it.

Cheryl said...

Yep, I agree about the camera! I just wish I had thought about it when we all freaked when Olivia magic markered all over my bedroom. Not funny at the time, but it is now that it's cleaned up. Thank heavens for Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!