Wednesday, July 28, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Yeah! It's the first day of school. Go stand by the front door and I'll take a picture of you.


Oh yes get the backpacks on that looks so official.



Look how sweet they are holding hands walking to school. They aren't really holding hands but I like to play pretend.



I really love this picture of Ruby. Even though she's a big 4th grader and nine years old and all that she still looks little here with that big backpack and pigtails.



Joe was more nervous about the first day of 1st grade then he was about Kindergarten. He wanted me to walk him to his line for about two weeks. I think it took him a while to make new friends with people in his class. All his really good friends were in different classes this year.


And then there is this little girl. Not even three yet but wanted to wear her own backpack to drop the kids off at school. She really misses them but has fun at home with Mom and Isaac (a little boy I watch)
Here's to another great year of school!

No comments: