Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Pictures

I let Joe carve his own pumpkin.


This is the result.


Ruby planed out and then drew it on her pumpkin. Then gutted it and then Matt carved it.
The Flash, Mariposa, a sock monkey and Matt.The Flash in action.

Mariposa in action.

Sock Monkey in a little bit of action.

Ruby and Friends.

Joe and Nate. Look at these two! They are perfect for each other.


Clara and her friends the rocks.

Ruby's loot!

Joe's loot!
And Clara's little pile.


It was fun!!!

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Joe's pumpkin is the best!! Too funny! Carter saw his flash costume and said, ah man, I wish I got to be Flash. Boys and super heros!! :)

Maddy said...

I totally laughed out loud at Joe's pumpkin!!!

Nate looooves Joe. Ellie was saying something about "Joe's little sister" in Sacrament Meeting yesterday and Nate heard "joe" and FREAKED out. "MOM! There's JOE!" He kept trying to get his attention, even though we were like 6 pews behind you. It was sort of cute, but totally irreverent.

Rogers said...

It looks like a great halloween! I wish we were closer for the fun!

Mamacita said...

And the great pumpkin award goes to.....Joe!
Super cute kiddos! Looks like a fun Halloween!

Amy F. said...

That was such a fun night! And I loved Clara's sock monkey. I can't get over how cute she is.

Casey said...

Hey I love Joe's pumpkin, he was thinking outside of the box. Your kids are so cute. I think you guys should move to Elgin Street so we can see you more often!