Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Memorial Weekend Campout

We went camping with four other families from our ward and had way too much fun! The kids just played and played and played (and the adults played too) Here's a little picture review.....

Matt and Clara enjoying the hammock. Clara also enjoying her foot.
Joe and Sagie enjoying a nice cool drink.
Hannah, Ruby and Abby enjoying a yummy dinner.Clara enjoying a yummy rock.
William enjoying his birthday doughnut.
We enjoyed many more things, but I'll stop there.

I am not sure if he is some sort of lanky bird or a wild type monkey.


Matt took a group of kids on a hike to the caves.










Joe the way he loves to be .... dirty and with a big flashlight.

Ruby the way she loves to be .... out in nature creating something.
There was some fun filled games of kickball, card games and lots of other fun games (note here that Iam not the game type person and can't remember the names, but they were fun!) And while I am on a personal note I am completely converted to this type of camping with everyone being assigned a meal and cooking it for everyone else. I only had to cook dinner once and woke up every morning to eggs, sausage and pancakes. It was the BEST! The kids also loved the tree swing (thanks Ryan) and the donut's for Williams Surprise Birthday Party! Here's a group pic of the Poulson, Griffiths, Moss, Slavinsky and Olpin Families....

1 comment:

AZ Hey-mon said...

What an awesome fun time. I love that you all went camping together.