Alright, I guess Iam starting a blog. I thought this would be a good way to let friends and family know whats going on in our little part of the world. I titled it "The Ruby, Joe, Clara Show" because it will mainly be about them. Maybe a few things about Matt and hardly anything about me :) That's just the way it is. I have some friends that use blogging as a way of keeping a family journal so hopefully it will work for us too. I have been thinking off and on about starting one for the last year or two but never have until... my BFF Jodi started one and said I should too. She is always encouraging me to do (and make) fun things. Thanks Jods! So have fun reading and let us know whats going on in your world.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Cecily!! Welcome to the blogging world. It's so fun but watch out...it can be addicting! Thanks for letting me in on your blog.
This is a MOST excellent endeavor for sure! You sent me two invites so maybe one was meant for your mother 'tamraj@att.net', be sure to send her an invite too.
Love You,
Dad
Hey Cecily! You did it...there's nothing like that peer pressure, is there? It looks really good and the kids are so cute! Have fun! TTYL :)
Post a Comment